Application fee: Free of charge
Enquiry: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2680 8333.
From Now till 18 December, 2020
|Selection and Validation:||
4 – 15 January, 2021
|Announcement of Winners:||25 January, 2021|
|Award Presentation Dinner:||
30 March, 2021
Terms & Conditions:
- Classified Post (the “Organiser”) and the organisations of sponsors, supporting organisations, media partners are NOT eligible to enter the Awards.
- All initiatives must have been executed or active 1 January 2018 – 31 September 2020. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible if the impact/results were measured during the eligibility period.
- All initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the offices in the Greater China region (Hong Kong, Macau, China and Taiwan).
- Organisations may present the same programme in multiple categories. There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. When submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
- All applications are kept confidential and are only available to those directly involved in the assessment and administrative processes. Contact details will be used by the Organiser for liaison with relevant applicants in relation to the Awards activities when necessary.
- The Organiser may request supplementary information from applicants.
- The Organiser may move entries between categories if deemed to be unsuitable for the category entered, but appropriate for another. Category changes will be made solely at the discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withhold the award(s) in all categories.
- The Organiser reserves the right to interpret, alter or amend any of these conditions and to issue supplementary conditions and house rules at any time it considers necessary.
- Entrants agree to cooperate with the Organiser, in relation to any publicity of their entries as may be required. Commercial sensitivity will be respected.
- In case of being selected, applicants agree to being publicised as an Awardee and to participate in one of the following winner’s package arranged by the Organiser. The packages vary in entitlements of ceremony tickets and event coverage. *SMEs and NGOs entering the 2)COVID-19 Special Award are entitled to a 20% discount on the above packages
Option 1 Option 2 Winner’s Package HK$4,400 HK$8,200 Grand Winner’s Package HK$24,300 HK$38,100
- The Awards are non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The decision made by the Organiser is final and binding all aspects related to the Awards.
Copyright © 2020. South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. All rights reserved.